Thursday 20 September 2007

I did it

Well I did the Hydro and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'd expected it to be a well emotional day and it was but not for the reasons I'd thought. Last year I was meant to spend a weekend with my good buddy's from the cf forum but Chris was in Wythenshawe hospital because he'd had his transplant and I was living in a bungalow there so only appeared late on Saturday night (due to much delays). It was an awsome experience last year, this year was no exception as we saw Emily 8 months post transplant 'run' over the finish line, Chris followed Emily's progress before transplant and after, he asked me every day 'hows Em' the lazy git was too busy to actually log on himself but he always had a keen interest in where she was up to so it was brilliant for me to be there this year and say to Chris (in my head) she's doing brill.

1 comment: