Sunday 10 February 2008

Seeing clearer

My last post here was testing times, it was as I said a very testing time. Nothing has ever made me question my faith and I didnt beleive anything ever would so it shook me a bit that I was questioning God or rather the message that came from the sermon. I've spent a lot of time alone reading the bible and asking God to help me understand and stand by me while these doubts were pulling me down and He has as always been my rock.

Today's service was a confirmation to me that I am exactly where I want to be and want to stay and I am stronger now than I was before. Thanks Col.

I always wear Chris's earing for church because him and I had made plans to go there together but because I overslept this morning I forgot to put it in, I realised I didnt have it half way there but couldn't turn back or I'd have missed the service, I wasn't happy but continued on my way. When I was rifling through my bag in the car park to find my phone to switch it off something fell on the floor and when I picked it up I smiled, it was Chris's angel that he always kept with him in hospital.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted you to know today that I miss him aswell - obviously not as much as you do and that will never be a match - but I want you to know that one of the biggest regrets in my life will always be that I never met him - I so wanted to and I wish I could turn back time and make that extra special effort to get there - to see him - to touch him - to say hello.
    Know that he will always live on in me - he is my main inspiration - he is what keeps me going - he is my future. Loves you - always. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete