Tuesday 8 April 2008

Anniversaries

I swore I wasn’t doing the ‘this time last year’ thing but despite my very best efforts anniversaries DO us we don’t DO them. and what do I do when I feel sad, yep I add to it, so its off to my blog to read last year…hang on I’ll just get his hat out so I can smell him while I read and why not put one of his favourite cd’s on while I’m at it ‘BINGO’ we’re now in a complete mess. Misery achieved look forward to next time……not!

I apologise if my flippant way of writing upsets anyone, the above is a necessary part of getting through stuff and doesn’t happen that often but it clears a lot of crap out of my head and the next day I get up feeling a stronger person for having indulged in some me & Chris time.

To keep life on an even keel I usually dip into my toolbox after a bad do and I did so today, I swam a mile and its given me a hefty dose of feel good chemicals.


Praise God for the strength He continues to give me.