Tuesday 29 April 2008

Its a week since I did that very emotional post and I would never have beleived I'd be feeling so different just one week later. After all we're even nearer the day now than we were last week, I should be feeling worse, but I'm not.

I've postponed blogging about last Sunday's service, why? I dont know. Maybe so I could put it into words that didnt sound like someone who'd lost the plot or maybe because I just wanted to keep it all to myself and enjoy it....kind of revel in it before I shared it with anyone. I've never experienced anything like it before in my life, call it a feeling/atmosphere/intimacy or as Col said Divine Intervention but it was amazing. During this Chris spoke to me, he didnt appear in front of me of course that would just be silly, but his face was as clear as a bell in my mind, he looked slightly different just a tad older and slightly rounder in his face. He said 'I'm happy you know mum' and I said 'I know you are' just like that, I didnt feel upset, surprised or anywhere near hysterical I just felt very calm almost as though it was the most natural thing in the world.

I still feel very peaceful and so much stronger than last week when I did that last post. Our church is brilliant, our God is awsome, and I am truly blessed.

We just need a womens breakfast now (wink)