Saturday 7 June 2008

Busy doing things.

Lots of things in the pipeline at the moment and I'm doing ok. Praise God.

We've chosen a sketch of Chris's to be put on the wall at the cf unit and I finally got it to Marion this morning to be framed - sorted.

I'm going to be baptised at my new church sometime in the next month or so, its a bit of a mission to get a firm date at the moment because there are certain important (to me) people I want to be there and this is the holiday season. I'll be knocking one of the things off my 1-10 list on that day too as I'll be talking in public for the very first time in my life and I am very nervous, but I've written a testimonial because I beleive my story is meant to be shared.

Our church (King's Wirral) is taking part in a big event in Birkenhead Park which I am really looking forward to because several Wirral churches will be getting together and among other things we'll be singing.......YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be blogging about that day after the event.

Thats all for now, today is a gardening day, life is good.