Monday 23 June 2008

Day one of LOVE.

I got out of bed this morning and said to myself its day 1 so what are you going to say out loud. The answer was YAAAAY!! its not raining, mission accomplished. Not one human being gave me cause for any agro but my pc did and I thought to myself, now then do I have to love my pc when it won't let me go online for the hundredth time. A confession must follow here, I mangled my glasses last time it booted me in the middle of an email, a very important very long email that was now lost in cyber space. I remembered Neils words, calmly shut it down and went out shopping for stuff for the barbie, high five to me for the non anger thing.

Now for something very close to my heart, if anyone reading this prays would you please say one for my lifelong friend who I love dearly, she's waiting on a diagnosis and its a very worrying time for her. Just say I pray that Sue's friend doesn't have anything seriously wrong with her.

Thank you loads.